Location: PORT SHEPSTONE
Province: KWAZULU NATAL
Posted Date: Friday 4th August 2017 Closing Date: Friday 8th September 2017
Reference Number: # 04/08/17
Send your CV and quote reference # to: email@example.com 039 688 5168
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Graphic Designer (Junior) (6 month contract)
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
The successful candidate will create online content, designs and copy layouts for visual presentations and publications, including rolling out of new projects. They will also be responsible to coordinate and action online items needed for Quarterly Marketing campaigns; and for work on multimedia devices as required within various projects.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Graphic Design degree / diploma or 2 to 3 years related experience
- Ability to work under pressure & be able to adapt to shifting needs & priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience & knowledge in print process & print pre-production
- Creative thinking & artistic ability
- A good command of English language
Essential Computer proficiency:
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, basic HTML knowledge.
Other Computer proficiency:
- Dreamweaver or similar application, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic mail or other bulk e-mail program, Microsoft Expressions, Microsoft office suite of products. Knowledge of the above would be advantageous.
Application should include a profile of design work done over the past 12 months.